Can living alone lead to depression


Can-living-alone-lead-to-depression

What’s up, guys? ............ I hope you all are doing well. Today I would like to share my views on “Can living alone lead to depression”. According to me, living alone means you have the capacity to live a happy life on your own. Every person sees everything from a different point of view. For some people, living alone can lead to depression because they don’t have anybody with them to share their life’s condition and feeling. For some people living alone means you can live your life without anybody’s disturbance and without giving any explanation. Here I am sharing my point of view and I love to spend time with myself. I always need my time to meet me or to see who I am and what should I change in my life to achieve something great in my life. 

Can-living-alone-lead-to-depression

I think every person should spend at least 2 hours a day with himself. At this time we can make our whole day plan and we can yoga and meditation. “Me time” is the best time of my life. So I can say living alone can’t lead to depression. Every person has a different nature and behaviour. Some people love to live in the crowd and some people love to spend their time with themselves. There are so many famous personalities that are the best examples to show that living alone can also make a person very successful and genius. 

Can-living-alone-lead-to-depression

And one of my favourite persons is Nikola Tesla, he always loved to spend his time with himself and he invested his most of the time in his work and experiments. His experiments and researches are the best gifts for the whole world. So this is only the game to see the things. Ways to see things can be different but their results can be the same. We can’t say living alone leads to depression instead of this living alone can show a person reality of his life. I mean to say that what he is in reality and what should he do in his life to gain peace and achievements. I think the biggest cause of depression is taking tension of everything or we can say overthinking

Can-living-alone-lead-to-depression

Overthinking can make a person failure because this type of person always focuses on everything before doing anything. Sometimes we have to take risks without any fear of results because opportunities never wait for anyone in life. We can’t convert our yesterday into our today. So do what you love and what you want to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment